oh Hey, I got a new personal blog now, here :)

SOME BORROWED PROPERTIES




Just playing with Farhad's lens on 13.10.2011, afternoon.
THANKS, farhad!
This is an amazing lens, but it's a bit heavy though.
and I'm planning to get a new one for myself too, but just not this one. 
This lens is amazing, but it's a bit expensive.
sigh~
I'm just gonna be thankful for what I have this time.
Alhamdulillah.
Hope you'll enjoy this post!
'_____'


and Cikgu Al, thanks for your 'new' shoes!
They're beautiful!

4 comments:

Hawa A Latip said...

single focal Portrait lens?

Hawa A Latip said...

sorry, baru perasan yg single focal lens surely tak berat. Lens apakah yang digunakan tuk gambar2, ni
? Mind to share?

zawaJasmi said...

hawa, to be honest, i don't really understand those technical terms for photography neh, i tried to figure out their meaning before, but then i quit, sbb x paham.. i know some terms, but not all.. :)basically, those photos are taken from Sigma for nikon, 55mm 1:1.4. made in Japan. Maybe sbb made in Japan n sigma, sbb tu berat..hehe

hAwA said...

Oh, so betul lah my guess. Single focal lens, ataupun lebih mudah, lens yg tak boleh zoom in or zoom out.
selalu nye single focal lens juga dipanggil as portrait lens, great for portrait and indoor photography where low light available .
Mungkin berat sebab sigma la kot. My friend punye ringan je