oh Hey, I got a new personal blog now, here :)

Cannon Wedding

Hi!
So this one is a long overdue one! 

This was my first wedding photoshoot, as the second photographer (well, you'll get to see the first photographer later on)
I was even more nervous than the bride.
It was happening at Pearl Beach, Woy Woy, NSW.
As the name indicates, the beach was fantastically beautiful, just like the wedding!
Okay! Write no more. Hope you'll love them!

p/s - Sorry, due to certain circumstances, you won't get to see much of the bride's face and the dress.


and this is the first/ main photographer.
He said to me, ' Just shoot like nuts' 
:)



3 comments:

UkhtiNuhan said...

zawa!
Love this! sooo much. =)

925silver said...

Pretty post... I love this! soooo much.. thanks to sharing please keep it up...
Antique Enamel Handicrafts

ada van de kamp said...

cantinya zawa!!! like all of these